Gottman – Bringing Baby Home - RESCHEDULED JULY2021
Time & Location
About the Event
This newly redesigned, research-based two-day course in Irving, TX equips participants to independently teach couples to successfully prepare for the transition to parenthood.
Presenters: Joni Parthamer & Beth Goss
Who Should Attend?
- Childbirth educators and parent coaches
- Social workers
- Child and Family Therapists
- Birth and postpartum doulas
What Will You Learn?
- Present and facilitate couples’ small groups and classes at your church, hospital, community center, place of business, and/or home
- Teach pregnant and parenting couples the skills needed to encourage healthy, supportive family relationships while decreasing postpartum depression, relationship conflict, and hostility
- Independently teach and facilitate the 12 hour Bringing Baby Home Couples Workshop
- Independently teach and facilitate multiple authorized Sections of the Bringing Baby Home Couples Workshop
- Use the Gottman Bringing Baby Home Educator title and distinction
The Westin Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas is offering a special group rate for $119 per night. Book your group rate for Gottman Institute & Zoe Life Institute. You will find the information for your online reservation by clicking here. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
- Bringing Baby Home$525$5250$0
- BBH and 7P$824$8240$0
- BBH, 7P, CPREP & Marriage Core$1,323$1,3230$0