Gottman – The Seven Principles - RESCHEDULED
Time & Location
About the Event
Based upon Dr. John Gottman's revised New York Times bestselling book, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, this updated course in Seattle, WA will give you the skills to teach classes and small groups for couples in your community.
Presenters: David Penner & Laura Heck
Who Should Attend?
- Life coaches
- Community leaders
- Social workers
What Will You Learn?
- Teach participants how to use the Seven Principles Program for Couples materials
- Lead couples through The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, with a combination of lecture, multimedia presentations, interactive exercises, role-plays, and discussions
- Teach attendees lecture content by integrating research from The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
- Educate couples through relationship enhancing exercises
The Westin Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas is offering a special group rate for $119 per night. Book your group rate for Gottman Institute & Zoe Life Institute. You will find the information for your online reservation by clicking here. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
- 7 Principles$399$3990$0
- BBH + 7P$824$8240$0
- BBH, 7P, CPREP & Marriage Core$1,323$1,3230$0