Time & Location
About the Event
Presenter: Chip Dickens, Ph.D.
Featuring Marriage CORE's newest curriculum for workshops!
Marriage CORE is an innovative marriage enrichment curriculum and ministry resource that is Christ-centered, self-reflective, and relationally-focused.
- The curriculum’s content guides couples through an exploration of the CORE elements of marriage by examining 24 characteristics of the marriage relationship.
- It invites couples to become more aware of their own approaches for “making marriage work” and introduces them to Christ-centered paradigms.
- Each week participants complete a lesson by reading the instructional content, answering self-reflective questions, coming together with their spouse to process their responses, and sharing life in community within the safety of their CORE couple’s group.
- Part of what makes Marriage CORE unique is that couples are invited to build real and authentic relationships with other couples in their journey. This is done conversationally around 24 weekly Christ-centered CORE principles that produce lasting and transformational change for the individual and the couple.
- The Marriage CORE Participant Guide is the 24-tip curriculum based on Biblical principles of a Godly marriage. The Participant Guide is equipped with 24-tips that provide a brief lesson, reflection questions, and practical application for creating real, lasting transformation.
- Marriage CORE Training Ticket$100$1000$0
- Both CPREP & Marriage CORE$499$4990$0